Essay topics: Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important?
Without books can we be successful in life? Yes, we can. Books are printed pages placed inbetween a cover that are meant to educate and enlighten the reader. Books form thoughts and images in our minds that are sometimes useful, other time useless. I believe books are not the most important part of education, other forms such as television and environment studies are more helpful than books. I am not disputing the importance of books, it is good to read books once in a while but, the basis of human education should not be limited to books alone.
In most parts of the world, it is believed that studying books often, will make one successful in life a fact which has been disproved by many. ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (52.5)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)