Home >> Sat Essays

Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important?

Essay topics: Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important?

Smartboiz's picture

Without books can we be successful in life? Yes, we can. Books are printed pages placed inbetween a cover that are meant to educate and enlighten the reader. Books form thoughts and images in our minds that are sometimes useful, other time useless. I believe books are not the most important part of education, other forms such as television and environment studies are more helpful than books. I am not disputing the importance of books, it is good to read books once in a while but, the basis of human education should not be limited to books alone.

In most parts of the world, it is believed that studying books often, will make one successful in life a fact which has been disproved by many. ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.