Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind

Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?

Nowadays, the world is in a high stage of globalization in where countries and cultures are integrated one another very deeply and this process carries out people in a such environment in where there are a lot of different people around us in terms of thoughts, opinions, ideas and cultures that makes our world colorful and from this vivid world we ought to choose our friends which is not an easy procedure to follow and it varies on the person because of his/her characteristics and thoughts; therefore some people prefer to make friends who are dissimilar to them, and some desire friends who are alike to them and both of these views have own advantages and disadvantages.

People who like to have friends who are not like to them mostly are open minded people who could understand the people and have good listening skills which makes them as tolerant people. They are eager to learn different views and discuss about them that makes the people very intelligent which are great advantages. However, sometime debating an issue or a topic could be offensive for one of the parties, when a person is too offensive and not enough tolerant that could, that could friendship between them.

Having friends with similar features could not lead any huge problems and the person could totally understand you without arguing about and judging your ideas which will strength the friendship between them that will be sustainable for long years. Furthermore, similar people will have also the same lifestyles and when the people come together with their families, they will not live any huge “cultural shocks”. Nevertheless, the people will always talk and discuss about the same topic and their conversation will be routine and cliché which may be able to diminish marginal utility of this friendship which could be a threat for their friendship.

I have always been keen to grasp new things in the world; therefore I have always made my friends from the different cultures, countries and views. I truly believe that this sort of friendship helps me to increase my knowledge and interpersonal skills which are superb advantages for me and fortunately, I have never been disappointed by any friends of mine.

the world is in a high stage of globalization in where countries and cultures are
the world is in a high stage of globalization in which countries and cultures are

in which = where

Sentence: However, sometime debating an issue or a topic could be offensive for one of the parties, when a person is too offensive and not enough tolerant that could, that could friendship between them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and friendship

Sentence: Having friends with similar features could not lead any huge problems and the person could totally understand you without arguing about and judging your ideas which will strength the friendship between them that will be sustainable for long years.
Suggestion: Refer to will and strength

Avg. Sentence Length: 37 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.

Need to polish sentences.