Percentage of UK people who consumed daily recommended amount of fruit and vegetable in 2002 2006 and 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Percentage of UK people who consumed daily recommended amount of fruit and vegetable in 2002, 2006 and 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts illustrate the proportion of vegetarian in basic daily in UK in three years, namely 2002, 2006 and 2010.
Overall, it can be obvious that women experienced a significant soar in digesting fruit and vegetables as opposed to men and children in three years. In addition, there was an upward trend from 2002 to 2006, while these rates saw a downward trend in 2010.
As can be noticed that the women’s rate of healthy food consumption was 25%, in which men was 22% and more than twice of children’s rate consumption. Nevertheless, in 2006, a healthy food witnessed a considerable soar by 7% in digesting of women. Concerning the men reached at 26% and children was also significant growth to 18%.
Eventually, trend has slight decreased as the female with its figure of 26%, as it was similar to the male is fell somewhat to 24%. the children’s percentage showed a modest declined to 16% in 2010.