The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to90
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found49
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them?55
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
- PART 3Discussion topics:Qualities of friendsExample questions:What do you think are the most important qualities for friends to have?Which are more important to people, their family or their friends? Why?What do you think causes friendships to break up?Ot94
8.0 out of 9