Describe a festival that is important in your country.
You should say:
when the festival occurs
what you did during it
what you like or dislike about it
and explain why this festival is important.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology148
- PART 3Discussion topics:Music and young peopleExample questions:What kinds of music are popular with young people in your culture?What do you think influences a young person's taste in music?How has technology affected the kinds of music popular with youn79
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think 75
8.0 out of 9