In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your opinions?

In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions?

It is true that many people in some countries employ children to do some kind of work. This is considered to be entirely wrong by some people, however, others see it a good chance for the young to learn how to work and to become responsible people. In my opinion, that children work for money is useful as long as that work is physically and psychologically suitable for them.

First of all, I believe that by working, children will understand and value their parents' efforts to earn money for their family financial gain. While children are doing their work they can learn that all people must give time and efforts in exchange for the money they spend afterwards. As a result, they will use money more responsibly and this is definitely what every parent wants form their children.

Furthermore, I would say that those who do suitable work right when they are still young like highschool students will develop for themselves some good characteristics which are useful to enhance their skills thanks to their work requirements, and then they can be more productive in their career or jobs they will choose. For examply, a milk delivering boy usually has to get up early, and this habit can be a great help for them when they have a great workload in their later job, admittedly because early people have more time.

In conclusion, I strongly support the view that children can get involved in some sensible work for payment. This is because of its positive outcomes including the children's favorable attitude towards money and desirable features established in working.