Wolves in Yellowstone ParkThanks to a controversial but very successful reintroduction program, wolves are now in Yellowstone again after an absence of almost 70 years. These wolves had been hunted to near extinction on the North American continent. Sever

Speaking topics in text

Wolves in Yellowstone Park
Thanks to a controversial but very successful reintroduction program, wolves are now in Yellowstone again after an absence of almost 70 years. These wolves had been hunted to near extinction on the North American continent. Several dozen wolves were captured in Canada and turned loose in Yellowstone in March 1995. Those animals have done remarkably well, reproducing at a rapid rate. Packs are now located in various parts of the park. Wolves prey on a variety of species, notably elk in the Yellowstone area, but will also pursue moose, deer, sheep and other animals. However, cattle ranchers in the nearby area complained that the wolves were killing their livestock.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

21 in 30

Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.

Don't talk randomly. Choose the main features to talk.

Try this pattern for Q4/Q6:
Introduction. something like 'The professor is talking about....'. about 15-20 seconds
Sub topic 1, blabla... about 20 seconds
Sub topic 2, blabla... about 20 seconds