The table below shows information about age average income per person and population below poverty line in three states in the USA Summarise the information by selecting and reporting and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows information about age, average income per person and population below poverty line in three states in the USA. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided table outlines age demographics, average income per capita, and poverty rates across three states in the USA. Here's an improved version of the report:

Overall, California shows the highest average income per person, followed by Florida and Utah. In terms of poverty rates, Utah has the lowest percentage of residents living below the poverty line, while California and Florida have higher rates.

In California, 16% of the population falls below the poverty line, with 17% aged under 18 and 13% aged over 60. Comparatively, Florida has a slightly lower poverty rate of 12%, with 16% under 18 and 23% over 60. Notably, California's average income per person stands at $23,000, which is $1,000 more than Florida's.

Utah, with a poverty rate of 9%, exhibits a higher proportion of younger residents (28%) compared to those over 60 (8%). However, the average income in Utah is notably lower than both California and Florida, at $16,000 and $18,000 respectively.