Write a letter to yourself of the year 2070

Dear my future self,

By the year 2070, I think you are having a nice break in the countryside right now. I am writing this at the beginning of 2022, the Covid-19 pandemic still happening and I still cannot hang out with my friends yet.

This year I decided to study my second major which is English Studies, I don’t know whether it was the right decision but I hope that all of the hard work will be pay off in the end. At this moment I feel scared and lost since people around me have achieved many accomplishments and I haven’t done anything to repay my parents but I believe everything is going to be all right.

Have you found the love of your life? Do you live in our dream house right now? I have always dreamed of a wooden house in rural areas. The front of the house should be facing the East because I adore the sunset and the house would have a small garden in the back where I could grow my vegetables and fruits.

I hope you are happy and have no regret about the life you are living right now. I want you to be proud of yourself, be proud of the person you have become, and be proud of whatever you have accomplished so far.
No one lives for internity so make sure to cherish every moment, spend as much time as possible with your loved ones. You only have one life, so enjoy every second while you are here.

Love,
Your past self.