The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree wi

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons or eg that could be used to challenge your position.

Instilling sense of cooperation in the best way to prepare young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields. The following essay clearly showcases my support to the given statement with underlying reasons summed-up with appropriate reasons.

To begin with,No matter how skilled a person is at a particular aspect, creating a team and building collaboration in it, is the skill required at a primary level. This can assist a leader to achieve complex goals extremely easily at higher levels. On another hand, a feeling of competition can probably rule down the possibility of achieving team success as competition focuses on individual win. For example, a software development team leader having all competitive developers alone can never deliver a good quality product. Rather, he equally needs a good business analyst, developer, testers and product deployment team supporting each other in order to give out a successful project.

Furthermore,even if being competitive is extremely essential for every person facing face cut-throat competitions every day, being cooperative holds unique importance in itself. It will help one to associate with those, whose strengths are their weaknesses. Collaborative attitude can assist groups achieve great victories over complex scenarios. For example, it would have been impossible for single non-violent freedom fighter to free India from the rule of Britishers no matter how good he/she might be in making plans for fleeing them off the country.Their being in team with violent revolutionaries catalyzed the freedom struggle as an all-rounder process. It would have been next to impossible to achieve this immensely great success competitively.

Therefore,having art of team work is worth giving prime importance over contesting especially for the minds aspiring leadership at global level in fields like industry or government.