Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument Seven years ago Alephile university implemented a new system that encourage students to ev

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

Seven years ago, Alephile university implemented a new system that encourage students to evaluate the overall effectiveness of all their professors.
Since that time, Alephile professors have begun to give higher grades in almost all their classes, and overall student grade averages at alephile have risen by 29%. Looking at this domestic rise in grades, potential employers believe that grades at alephile are grossly inflated and do not accurately reflect student achievement. As a result, alephile university graduates have not been as successful as getting jobs as have graduates from nearby Ewuane university. To enable it's graduate to secure better jobs, alephile university should permanently suspend students evaluation of professors.

Please I need answers to the above topic