All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for he company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultant would be unnecessary.
Today most of the companies hire consultants who suggest ways to them using which they can operate more efficiently. As the competition is getting tougher day by day everyone has to do the work with full efforts. We can consider a student who is attending tuition to score good in there exams which help them to get a bright future. In the same way, companies hire consultants so that they can work more efficiently and be a good competitor in the market.
It is required for a company to hire more and more consultants to work efficiently. To get more and more exposure to the outside world, compa...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Issue Essay:-People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.87
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter: Describe the item you lost• Explain how you lost it• Tell t78
- Wrting Integrated Task:-Summarize the main points of the reading passage and explain how the points made in the lecture cast doubt on them. Write for no more than 20 minutes.....Testbig I didn't get the reading passage in text format which is from Barro80
- Issue essay:->In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.50
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people enjoy life more than older people do.90
Sentence: In today's market each new company is making another type of product like we can consider Microsoft's dot net technology, in about every 6 months they introduce a new version of it in the market which make them able to have a good stand in the market and to beat their competitors.
Description: The fragment which make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Sentence: These employees firstly makes there officials familiar with the work culture which was formed in the company.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to firstly and makes
No. of Words: 773 350
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 34 15
No. of Words: 773 350
No. of Characters: 3737 1500
No. of Different Words: 277 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 5.273 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.834 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.818 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 244 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 201 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 141 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 110 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 22.735 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 12.54 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.353 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.336 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.471 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.173 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5