All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discu

Companies hire consultants from outside rather employing it's own resources for the consultation in order to operate efficiently. These consultants are [paid with the huge amount of fees for the companies to operate well. And why shouldn't they be hired if the company is working at an astronomical level and it's progress increases because of these consultants. I believe that these consultants must be hired which improves the efficiency of the company. I'll corroborate it further with a few instances.

The consultants hired by the company are expertise in their jobs, they would have undergone special training and would have followed certain stipulated tasks to reach to being at consultant level. As a manager is assigned to manage the team seeing his capabilities and experience rather any employee in the team.

Secondly, any employees who would be asked for the suggestions for the better operating of the company, will be more focused and interested in seeing his development and the ways for his betterment rather seeing that for the company. As generally when the feedback are taken from the employees those are generally accomplished either by randomly answering anything or by giving myriad of issues that are faced on individual level rather faced by huge throng.

Saying that, we can not ignore the fact that the employees are so occupied in their regular project tasks that taking these feedback would require extra time which may or may not be available in their bucket, The work pressure at times is too high that making out times for these feedback won't be much feasible. needless to say some employees may present a clear picture some may prevaricate considering fawning their boss. So, surety of these feedback and talks to be completely genuine would be too much to expect.

Some may argue that the employees of the company face the circumstances and the problems so they may guide better. It may prove helpful to some extent but relying completely on the employees cannot bring the futile results. Employees can give a myopic view of the issue considering at personal level but how much will be that credulous we can't assure.

Therefore, the consultant hired by the company are prolific and helps in the betterment of the company. They understands the overall picture of the company and act accordingly for its betterment. They guide the proper functioning and working of the company.

Essays by the user: