The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting you

The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The writer contends that perceiving banal things around us can be inspiring to posit the most brilliant ideas. This is the contention I totally agree with. In what follows, I will delineate my reason.

Firstly, some people may claim that commonplace things cannot help us come up with new ideas. However the history of science shows the contrary. Take Newton as an example. It is inevitably accepted that everybody had observed that things fall on the ground before him, but this observation can only inspire Newton to postulate rules which pull the trigger to change the physic's world upside down. I believe the most important factor which makes us come up with a new ideas is our point of view. Newton's discern help him think deeply about a very commonplace idea and change the world. The same can be said about Mandel, who posits one of the most iconoclastic theories about genetic by observing the features of one of the most banal plants, pea.

Secondly, many scientists now believe that the most common place thing, nature, can be the most inspiring. Many computer scientists claim that the optimum method to do a task is the way nature does it. As a result many bio-inspired algorithm are generated and their results are pretty remarkable. They posit some algorithms base on ant or bee colonies. Neuroscientists try to solve problems inspiring from human mind and brain. They postulate many machine learning algorithms base on the procedure of learning and decision making in human minds. So mother nature can still teach us many lessons even though we have observe it and live with it from the first moment we put our steps on the world.

In sum, I strongly believe commonplace things can inspire us to contend best ideas, if only we discern and think deeply about them. In other words, it is our point of view which plays a colorful role in this matter. And also we have to keep in mind that your mother nature although seems banal but can always inspire us.