The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In d

be a bit more granular.

There goes a saying that computer is a stupid machine, which does what you tell it to do and not what you want it to do. Due to the continual and rapid improvement in technology, there has been dispute that the machines we create would soon lord over us. In my opinion, I strongly disagree with this, and thus, side with the prompt which states that the human mind will always be superior. The reasons for my stand are further elaborated in the following paragraphs.

Machines, such as computers, have not always been. Historically, the invention of computer went through several stages termed the 'generation of computers'. However, before their existence, humans carried out calculation and other logical tasks with the aid of their hands, feet, stones, or the then state-of-the-art, abacus Overtime, due to development, computational problems became tedious and caused humans to venture into the development of these machines; as they say necessity births invention.

Furthermore, humans, due to convenience, upgrade their tools intermittently. For instance, the first generation of computers were extremely large, required a lot of energy and were generously noisy. These qualities were further worked on and jettisoned at varying degrees, with increase in the generation of computers. All these were possible because of the human ability.

In addition, humans are the of operators of machines. The human brain is a small organ, yet so intricately designed and complex that experts have not been able to completely study it. This implies that noone can perfectly replicate the human brain. There isn't any machine which have been created that has a mind of its own.

The laptops, computers, drives, cars, airplanes, and so on are all machines created by humans; none can operate on its own. We tell them exactly what to do whether bad (operation of missiles) or good (cars and so on).

Finally, it has often been disputed that in the future machines will rule the world! I assert that this is not possible because we created these machines, and we manipulate them as we desire.