Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon

Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Humans had long co-existed with plants and animals. Thus, the priorities of lives among the numberless life forms on earth had been hotly debated topic over the centuries. While I concur with those who argue that we must attempt to save every plant and animal species even at the cost of human well-being, I also agree to those who say we are not responsible for them. I believe that the situations and circumstances matter the most in ascertaining apropos path.

First of all, plants and animals are precious to the ecosystem. Humans are not able to survive without them as they provide us with valuable resources and environment to live with. For example, the earth will be filled with excessive carbon dioxide, followed by shortage of oxygen that we absolutely require, when all plants cease to exist. Similarly, humans will suffer from the lack of protein sources once all animals die. Therefore, it is crucial for us protect plant and animal species to sustain the ecosystem.

However, the story yields different conclusion when humans face shortage of resources. As all other species do, humans, too, should put themselves on top of other life forms for the matter of survival. Thus,
It is justifiable for humans to kill animals and plants when that is absolutely in need for their survival.

Similarly, humans need not be responsible for the protection of plants and animals when they, themselves, are under the threat. The primary objective of humans should be in tackling sources of threats that directly harm humans, not plant and animals. It is secondary for humans to consider assistances to other lives as aid can only occur when humans are well existing and capable. Hence, stable circumstances are crucial factor in deciding whether humans should or should not save plant and animals.

In summary, humans are only responsible for saving plants and animals when they can. It is not only needless, but also counter productive to protect them without stable circumstances and absence of higher priorities that can support the plan.