International travel makes people more prejudiced rather than broad minded Why Give some solutions to this problem

It has been a debatable topic that advertisement is unwilling to make us to be a unique person, instead they prefer to create more and more similarities between us. I am partly stand by this statement and some reasons would be delivered in this essay.
On the one hand, advertisement has showed their robust power in persuading their clients to buy their productions. To be specific, productors always use luring word and attractive pictures to advertising their products which can inspire people’s wills to chase for a better quality of life and purchase their goods. Therefore, customers would buy the same productions which is better advertised, even though these productions is manufactured by the similar methods to other companies and contain the same elements.
On the other, most people tends to imitate others lifestyles without being affected by advertisement. Imitation is instinct of human-being, especially when they believe copy others behaviors or habits can have positive effects on their own lives. For example, some singer or movie stars have a large amount of fans. Once these celebrities wear some fashion clothes or shoes, their followers would rush to buy the same styles of commodities as their idols. That’s can explain the reason why so many companies would invite the famous to be their production spokesman.
In summary, advertisement is aim at guiding us to buy their productions and being more competitive than the other similar productions. What’s more advertising just take the advantage of out instinct of imitation to sold their goods.