More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life but city life can be extremely difficult Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city How can governments make urban life better for everyone

Living in large cities, people are faced with too many challenges. This essay will discuss these problems and I think people should be encouraged to live in countryside.

Nowadays, living inhabitants in megacities, people face some serious problems. Firstly, getting stuck in traffic jam, the valuable time of people is wasted valuable time in itwhich can affect their behavior. For example, sadness and stress are two of the common behavioral changes which people have to deal with. Moreover, not only do city dwellers suffered from air pollution but also they are exposed to too much noise polution which can have devastating impact on their health causing breathing problems as well as nervesness. Additionally, due to the high costs of living such as high rents as well as food cost, people have to work hard in order to earn more money to pay for the increasing daily expenditures.

Encoraging people to move to small cities, goverments can provide a healthier and more suitable environment for residents. As a result of the reduction of population and traffic, the airpollution will dramatically decrease which will lead to a decrease in the number of health problems. Having said this, due to the migration the demand for housing will extremelly go down.Therefor, there will be more space for planting trees to clean the air benefiting not only the nature, but also those living in mega cities.

To conclude, having discussed the problems in mega cities and the results of encouraging migrants to move to little town, I am firmly of the opinion that the officials should take actions to reduce population in big cities to solve the problems mentioned above mainly environmental ones.

Essays by the user: