Music is played in every society and culture in the world today Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies Others however think that music can have a negative influence on both Discuss both views and give your own opini

In this contemporary era, music plays a paramount role in every culture and society. There is a conundrum among people whether music merely effect positive on persons and societies or has a negative impact. I will shed light on both opinions of the aforementioned statement and will further delineate it with plausible reasons followed by reasonable opinion.

Commencing with those who claim music brings only benefits. A predominant reason is that it is a good source of earning. To explicate it, nowadays the majority of individuals choose music as a profession and become singer. Due to which they also fulfilled their family needs as well as earn handsome money and societies also get profit from it. As societies obtain great music to relax their mood. To epitome, in today's time 70% of the youngsters choose music as a career because they want a fame in their life. As a result, there are numerous singers who donate their tiny amount of money to charity and for the welfare of the society.

As far as I am concerned with I advocate in the favor of latter statement. The reason behind is there are a number of youngsters who follow their favorite singers. Due to which they also start singing by which they lost a huge amount of money on music to become as a career. To exemplify, it had written in the newspaper that 60% of money was wasted by children in music industry. Therefore, youth only choose their career in which they a full knowledge and interest.

To recapitulate, I believe that music has influenced more on the societies as well as adolescents but there are some negative effects which people can not ignored.