Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence? (REWRITE)

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence? (REWRITE)

Human personality is shaped from the nature when we are born and the event that we have in our life. Research indicates that the character which is carried since we born is more influence than experiences that we have. All of the factors affect to people behavior and self-development. In my mind, there have explanations on behalf of both sides.

In the beginning, the first baby born in the world brought the trait from their parents such as blood type and genes. The persona of their parents will be down to their children. For instance, people who have dissimilar blood type will have a different sense and response to some objects. They behave according to their genes, like sensitive, enthusiastic and decisive; our character is always involved with our nature. Moreover, parent’s genes which are given to their kids are evolved into a kid’s character. Thus, we can see the persona and self-development of some people from their parents who give them birth.

In any case, the events which have existed in our life are lead in our nature and self-development. For example, a person who lives in some disparate places tends to be open minded type because they realize people more closely. Likewise, they can enhance their personal ability and characteristic in their society. Then, the individual who has the difficult problem tends to be courageous to face the problem and lead us to do big adaptations to our characteristics. Naturally, experiences will be form human personality what they can be in the future.

In a nutshell, I consider that both nature and experiences are equally significant in the establishment process of human trait. Therefore, it would be unfair to decide one of those points priority from the other one.

since we born is more influence
since we were born has more influence

Sentence: Therefore, it would be unfair to decide one of those points priority from the other one.
Suggestion: Refer to points and priority