Some people believe that children should do organized activities in their free time while others believe that children should be free to do what they want to do their free time What s your opinion Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exam

Children must be supported to do some activities in their free time, however, there is always different view to how children fill their leisure time. Some people said that they should do structured activities, while some think that they should be given freedom to do anything they want to do. In my opinion, directing pupils to do organized activities since they are really young is very important to teach them how to be discipline and thinking systematically.
Doing structured activities is equally teaching children to be discipline. To be success in life, there are some aspects are required, and one of the most pivotal roles is discipline. Whatever people want to gain their life, but to reach goal, they have to be discipline. For example, if student want to be good in academic and get first graded in school, they must be persistently studying. They must have a schedule for daily learning to sharpen their critical thinking and improve their memorizing ability and this schedule should be done disciplinary without skipping it. However, awareness of discipline is not gain in one or two days, it is created by habit. So, teaching children to do organized activities in their life is indirectly also teaching them to have organized habit that lead them to do something disciplinary.
In addition, structured activities are also influence the way of thinking. Brain will capture and record habitual activities. When people used to do systematic activity, so brain will also work systematically, but if people do something unorganized, so their brain working the same, unorganized. Thinking systematically is needed for doing or working on anything. This will teach people knowledge of cause and effect, what to do first and next, why something should be or not be done. For example, when children teach to play football, they required to use appropriate costume and shoes first, next they will be asked to do some exercise to warm up their body, after that they will do little sparing and finally they start to play the game. All of those are needed to so systematically to prevent something bad happened. If they skip the exercise for warming up and do not do-little sparing, but directly play the game, they perhaps will get pain in their muscle. So, this habitual will be absorbed by their mind and their mind will be thinking systematically as well.
In conclusion, making children used to do organized activities is very important as it will lead children to be discipline and thinking systematically which is absorbed from organized habitual.

Essays by the user: