Some people believe that personal happiness is directly related to economic success Others believe that there are other factors Discuss both views and give your opinion

Happiness is a state of mind. Many times, people remain happy in a very small things such a tender child get a toys at that time they are make top of the world. Here, two type of person believe about happiness own glad is connected to financial achievement and other things different types of factors play massive role in happiness. Therefore, before commenting on my decision both the opening would be discussed.

Initially, I would explain first side in this phenomenon. Happiness means different to different people. First and foremost, when people have a lot of money at that time they have own personal car, house, business, new clothes etc and your life filled with fun and enjoyment. Another side, when people have a lack of a necessary things, they do very struggle in your life.

Other than that, many times you happiness rely on different tools. Firstly, when people enjoy good quality time with your kith and kin. In add, movies, sports and games can be a source of fun and enjoyment. Besides, other people define happiness is something deeper such as people get a sense of achievement from their work. Time and again, people are seventh heaven from your traditional customs so that religious or a sense of purpose can also be a source of happiness. The strong example, when school children achieved 95 percentage in 10th exams so there no boundary of happiness.

In conclude, it can be said that the issue of economic success is play a crucial role as well as other factors are equally important in our journey of life.