the table below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999

The table demonstrates the information about different types of families who lives in poverty. These families was belongs to the Australia in 1999. In the table, there are 6 distinct families mentioned and the percentages are given from each household.
Overall, the families who had sole parent, they had high proportion among the all, and, the families who had aged couple, had lowest rate.
First of all, there were 3 types of families which had lowest proportions of people from each household type living in poverty. The families which had single aged person and aged couple had 6% and 4% proportion respectively. The third type of families had 7% rate which had only couple, they had no children.
In the other hand the families who had high rate. The families which had sole parent and the families who had only single person and no any children, they got high proportion. The family group which had only single person, they had 19 % poverty and the group which had only sole parent, they had 21% poverty. There was one category which had 12% rate, they had couple with children. In the total, all household got 11% proportion.