There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heared everywhere nowadays Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exam

In the modern world, music is a part of everyone life. The type of music you hear will resembles your culture and values. There are rich variety of music could be found all around the world that not only to entertain but also express the feelings and emotions such as joy, patriotism, happiness, struggles and worries. Despite the huge popularity of international music, the traditional music is still more important as it signifies the ethnicity and traditional aspects of a country.

We hear music because its meaningful and accompanies us throughout our lives. The advantage of hearing music is overwhelming because it creates positive mood which help to stimulate your brain to be more energetic and relaxed. In our childhood, we listen and learn music as an entertainment and joy. During our childhood, parents used to sign a song which helps their children to sleep. In later stages, we experienced variety of music that are played on different occasions such as religious ceremonies, cultural events, national parade, weddings and funerals. In fact, it is now in educational curriculum as a secondary subject for children who are interested to learn and play music at school. Furthermore, there are lot professional music courses available in recognized universities which are suitable for youngsters who want to grow up their career as a musician. Music both expresses and arouses emotions in a way that words alone cannot. In short, it difficult to imagine life without it.

It’s important to consider what kind of music you hear, we must acknowledge to the fact ethnic music resembles the way of living and history which help to connect people between the generation. Music defines the diversity of the nation. For example, Carnatic music in South India is more popular than western music because it is a heritage and identity of the particular society. It’s not only popular to eliminate the boredom but also narrate the history of the country, way of living and traditions. It also helps to bridge the gaps between the younger and previous generations. Another example, to quote, national anthem in India describes the various languages, lifestyle and culture from different states in their country. Therefore, without any doubt, it is more important for us as a people in a society and a country.

In conclusion, music is a crucial part of our life and existence, and I believe that regional music should be given more priority than world-wide music so that we can enjoy the music not only from entertainment but also to learn the roots who we really are.