Answer the questions:
Speaking part 1
Where are you from?
Are you a student, or do you have a job?
What do you study? / What is your job?
Do you enjoy your job / your studies?
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to90
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology148
- speaking part 1:EntertainmentDo you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?How popular is this with other people in your country?Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?70
- PART 3 Discussion topics Looking after historic places Example questions How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally In what way What do you thin53
7.0 out of 9
Talk more. Give at least two reasons for every question like this:
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Thanks for that tip...I'll do the best I can next practice...