speaking part 1:
Do you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]
When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?
How popular is this with other people in your country?
Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like? [Why/Why not?]
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them?55
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think 75
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEColourWhat's your favourite colour? [Why?]Do you like the same colours now as you did when you were younger? [Why/Why not?]What can you67
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
8.0 out of 9