Describe a song or a piece of music you like.
You should say:
what the song or music is
what kind of song or music it is
where you first heard it
and explain why you like it.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEColourWhat's your favourite colour? [Why?]Do you like the same colours now as you did when you were younger? [Why/Why not?]What can you67
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think 75
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f69
7.0 out of 9
When you develop any topic, don't talk randomly. It should be better organized in your mind, like:
First, reason 1, blala...
Second, reason 2, blala...
Third, reason 3, blala...