Describe a song or a piece of music you like.
You should say:
what the song or music is
what kind of song or music it is
where you first heard it
and explain why you like it.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?]93
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t65
- Speaking part 2 Describe a well known person you like or admire You should say who this person is what this person has done why this person is well known and explain why you admire this person You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes Y73
- Speaking Part 1 Your country Which part of your country do most people live in Tell me about the main industries there How easy is it to travel around your country Has your country changed much since you were a child66
7.0 out of 9
When you develop any topic, don't talk randomly. It should be better organized in your mind, like:
First, reason 1, blala...
Second, reason 2, blala...
Third, reason 3, blala...