You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something interesting that you once found.
You should say:
what you found
how you found it
what you did with it
and explain why it was interesting.
- Speaking part 2 Describe a well known person you like or admire You should say who this person is what this person has done why this person is well known and explain why you admire this person You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes Y73
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f69
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?]93
6.5 out of 9
You talked very well, but don't pause. Talk faster.
and seems you did talk according to the topic. You need to 'explain why it was interesting'.
Thank you, I can't help but smile after seeing my score...Now I knew in what part of the test I need an extra effort...