Purpose of festivals and celebrations
Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?
Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today? Is it good or bad, do you think?
Do you think that new festivals will be introduced in the future? What kind?
Festivals and the media
What role does the media play in festivals, do you think?
Do you think it's good or bad to watch festivals on TV? Why?
How may globalization affect different festivals around the world?
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found49
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology148
- Speaking part 2 Describe a well known person you like or admire You should say who this person is what this person has done why this person is well known and explain why you admire this person You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes Y73
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to90
- speaking part 1:EntertainmentDo you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?How popular is this with other people in your country?Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?70
7.5 out of 9
'to be relaxing' or 'to relax' not 'to be relax'
it is wrong: 'it is more safer'
should be 'it is much safer'