The chart below shows information about different species of birds observed in Woodchuck County at different times of the year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons.

The table illustrates about various species of birds observed in Woodchuck country at many period of year.

By looking at the data, it shows that eight kinds of bird. Four species of them observed in Winter. However, the highest rate of species watched in Summer.

The table includes three type of birds which they ascertained in Winter and Summer. These birds are cardinals, crows and woodpeckers. Only juncos does not seem in Summer. In addition, you can not see the bluebirds, mockingbirds, orioles and vireos when you go to the Woodchuck country in Winter.

If we use percentages, we can say that 50% of species in Winter 87.5% of species observed in Summer. It shows to us that a large fraction of species is Summer, a half amount of species is Winter.

In consequently, it does not depend on when you go to the Woodchuck, you can always watch some kind of birds

Four species of them observed in Winter. However, the highest rate of species watched in Summer.
Four species of them are observed in Winter. However, the highest rate of species are watched in Summer.

The table includes three type of birds which they ascertained in Winter and Summer
The table includes three type of birds which are ascertained in Winter and Summer

a large fraction of species is Summer, a half amount of species is Winter.
a large fraction of species are in Summer, a half amount of species are in Winter.