The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart provides a breakdown of information in terms of how many number of travelers who used three airport in the New York city from 1995 to 2000 over a-5 year period. It is measured in millions of passengers per year.

Overall, what stand out from the figure reveals that LaGuardia was the most popular airport in New York throughout the period. By contrast, Newark was the lowest number of passengers to commute.

A more detailed look at the graph examines that in 1995 and 1996 provided a slightly similar number. LaGuardia was still to be dominating in the period. The second period was John F.Kennedy and the third was Newark. The figure accounted for a slightly increase by one in ten millions of passengers. However, the following next year, John F. Kennedy airport has been taken over the highest position, showing at almost a half of millions. In the 1998, the figures have a similar pattern which was higher in the 1999.

The striking point is that, The LaGuardia peak at almost one in seven millions which was three higher increased than two airport passengers. John F.Kennedy and Newark showed approximately 70 million passengers.