The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two bar charts represent the data of different reasons for study among students of different age and the employers support, by age group. The general overview here is that there is a gradual decrease in study for career and increase in study for interest reasons with age.

A glance in the first graph, 80% of students under 26, study for their career. However,when the students get older, this percentage gradually declines by 10-20% in the next two decades. Only 40% of 40-49 years old and 18% of over 49 are studying for their career. On the other hand, there are only 10% of students under 26 studying with interest. The percentage shows a minor raise till the beginning of the fourth decade, then dramatically increased to 70% over 49 years old.

Turning to the second graph, there are nearly 65% of students under 26 having the support from their employers. The percentage drops rapidly to 35% till the third decade of life, and then increases gradually up to 44% over 49 years old.

By the way of conclusion, students study for their career is decreasing ,while the students study for their interest in increasing with the age group. Whereas, employer support is high for the young students who are under 26.