Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries.Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experie

Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries.
Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Now a days students might be busy with their studies, in which, tests and examinations are a central feature of schools or universities to check the students ability. Overall, it is my personal view, there are benefits and disadvantages due to the cause of tests and examinations for the following reasons.

The first thing about tests and examinations, is to check the student's ability. Also, the teachers can know the level of information the students get from the teachers what they taught. The other, equally important aspect is , due to the tests and examinations conducted by the school, students can know their level in the class and how competative they are in the class. For instance, one of my cousins use to be in top 20 in the class during his higher standards at schooling. Once, examinations has been completed and he came to know that there is more competation in the class, then he studied a lot and placed in top 5 members of the class. Furthermore, students can get motivated by tests conducted in the school, and they can participate in all the activities with a happy mood, by getting the results good.

Ont the other hand, students will not have enough time to relax. For example, I normally use to leave school by 5 p.m, and by the time I reach home, it will be 6 p.m. Then, I use to do my home work followed by dinner and go to bed by the end of the day, in which, there is no time to relax. However, there is no enough time to sleep during the test days. Also, students may feel stress due to the examinations,especially due to the school ones.

By the way of conclusion, there are lot more benefits and disadvantages too due to the tests and examinations.I prefer to say that, conditions in schools such as weekend examinations need to be changed, due to which, students feel stress. There are lot more kinds of activities to be used to enhance the students ability.