The diagram below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for change to the school site in 2024.Summarize the information b selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The diagram below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for change to the school site in 2024.
Summarize the information b selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The diagram indicate the alteration of school fields from 2004 to 2024 to accommodate the increasing of students will being registered from 600 students to 1000 students.

In 2004 the school only have one car park there were near from the main entrance and leading by path to sports field. The path was separately between school one and school two and through to sport field are located in north and school 2 in south. Trees are presents in north, east, south and west of the school building.

The comparison from what the architectures planned for the school in 2024 is there are two car park, one of that that near from the main entrance and the other one is near to school building, the road planed link from car park 1 to the car park 2. There are additional building for school and total are 3 for school buildings, the path is plan by planner to make a link between school building 3 to school buildings 1 and 2 which there are joined together by building infrastructure.Moreover the sport field will be reduced by size and relocated to the south of car park 2. trees are not are really change and still in same position but there are some trees re-position and re-plant around the infrastructure.

Overall, there are change to school school building, car park, road, and sport field purpose to house the additional 400 students. the only decrease is the sport field aim to build another one school building.