It is important to ensure that children with a wide range ability and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range ability and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.
To what extent do you agree or disagree

Now days, children in school has vary of friends with different cultures and they may have more talented than other. I agree with the statement that crucial to make sure that our children ability and with who they are in society.

Firstly, children who have large ability means that they have some of skills and adult have to mention it to make sure that children can improve their skills better every day, if it run well, there so many advantages, for example: if parents aware that their children have ability to be a good singer it will be a source of more income for their family.

Moreover, parents have to realize that their children have a good social in school community. Student with a good social community will have more experienced to talk, select a friend in the future and knew how to lean together with other. For example: if student join the organization in school, absolutely she will have knowledge about how to organize some event.

However, now parents and adult have no time to concern that crucial thing because they are busy on their job and their daily activity. Some parents just leaf their children to the nanny who can take responsible for their son, from early morning until they back to sleep, major parents did not realize that important thing that they have to know what the children have to improve.

In conclusion, older generation have to ensure that the young people have got a good in attention in their daily activity even in their school or other place. This is really crucial because they are just grown up and have got more guidance to know which way a good to be reach.