The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

These two diagrams illustrate the stages of chocolate processing and the percentage of the price of a chocolate bar for each division which has proportion in chocolate price.

In chocolate-making step, the first step is ground cocoa to obtain cocoa liquor and waste as a production. Afterwards, the cocoa liquor is produce in two systems to result two dissimilar basic commodities. It is able to be pressed to reach cocoa butter which is blend with sugar, cocoa liquor itself and other materials to yield industrial chocolate to be sold as chocolate bar. While in another part, it is pressed to shape cocoa powder for food industry.

In pie chart of the price of a chocolate bar is showed that the price of chocolate bar is separated up to five stakeholder with different measurement. It can be definitely seen that the cost of ingredients and overheads the highest of percentage by 37% while supermarket by 34%. Other aspects are divide into three parts, 15% of it goes to the government as an obligation as tax, while chocolate company is had by 10%. The last, the lowest proportion is owned to the farmer by 4%.

In conclusion, these diagrams shows a complete process to produce cocoa powder and chocolate bar from the cocoa and the percentage are allocated of the price of a chocolate bar.