The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.

The map shows two plans, S1 and S2, which both of them are used to the possible sites to build new supermarket in town of Garlsdon.

The first location (S1) which the planners want to build the new supermarket is in the countryside making the location potential to build up supermarket because it is out of the town centre so that all of population in Garlsdon can drive to reach the supermarket which is just under 12 km from the town centre by their car because there is no-traffic zone prohibition.

The distance to the nearest city, Hindon, is only 12 km so that it would make inhabitant of both the city will be able to reach it easily. The other benefits to choose this location is the location between the highway to Hildon and the railway of the train so that there is no worry to reach the supermarket.

In contrast, the second location (S2) is no-potential place to build up supermarket because there is prohibition to no-traffic zone in the town centre so that the resident will be uneasy to drive or use public transportation there albeit there are still advantages to take plan in this location namely nearby industry, railway, and three main road of outside city.
Overall, the planners can build up the supermarket from the both of the location, but it will be potential if they build it in the first plan (S1)