The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These two maps below represent the differences before and after the developing stages which encourage tourist facilities in the island.

The first map shows the condition of the island previously which illustrated as a remote island. There was no building or housing that shown in the map, only palm trees which planted scatterly all over the island , and the beach located at the west area of the island.

The second map shows after the construction for tourist facilities building. There are many kinds of building function such as beach development, accommodation, vehicle track, and the pier which located at the south area of the island. According to the map, the development of beach consists of swimming installation at the offshore. Another differences are the accommodation including cottages, restaurant, and entrance area at the reception. There are two zones of cottages group, which each zone consists different amount of huts. At the west side zone exists six cottages where group of palm trees planted and the circulation of foot path design using radial term whereas each cottage can see different views. At the east side zone consists nine cottages and the vehicle path connect among all those facilities, whereby the restaurant located at the north side of the island and through the receptionist, there is a line to the pier. The map represent that the port can be the place of tied up sail ship.

Based on those maps, it conclude that there are many developments both construction and pathway in the island.