The charts below show the result of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the cost of adult education should be shared.

These charts provide the outcomes causing of readability of education in adult stage and the way of disbursement should be shared. The first chart consists of factors which are become the reason of full-grown student as represent in vertical axis instead of percentage shown in horizontal axis.

Based on the first chart, the highest rate gained from the 'interest of subject' for 40%, followed by the reason of 'gain qualification'. On the third place, there were another three motivations which reach 20% approximately including 'enjoy learning or studying', 'improve prospects of promotion', and 'helpful for current job'. However, other cause of 'able to change jobs' had 12% and 'meet people' occupied the lowest rate for 9%.

Meanwhile, the second chart illustrated that 'Individual' had the highest amount, whereas the other factor of 'Taxpayer' and 'Employer gaining 25% and 35% respectively.

To sum it up, the main reason of adult education based on survey would like to interest in subject and individual matters the way of sharing per course expense.