you are working for a company .you need to takesome time off from work.write a letter to manager.

you are working for a company .you need to takesome time off from work.
write a letter to manager.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter regarding my leave request. I am planning to sit for the diploma in management exam on 21st of August in Colombo this year.As I have worked as programme analyst for last 3 years , I would like to progress to next level. Since I need to prepare for the exam I need two weeks as study leave. As you know as a family man it is difficult to balance work, family & studies. In addition to that I have to travel to Colombo from Jaffna that will buy few more days of my precious time.

I request leave from 10 th of august to 24 th of august as unpaid leave. Since,I have already utilised all my annual leave I am afraid whether is it possible to grant me this leave during companies peak business period.

I have spoken to my co analyst Mr Siva he is happy to deal with my files during my leave. Since he is assisting me for last six months he will fulfil my vacancy.

I hope this will satisfy the administration to grant me the requested leave. I highly appreciate your cooperation on this issue.

Yours sincerely ,
Ram.G