Being a celebrity suchas famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as bene fits Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems

Being a celebrity- suchas famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as bene fits.
Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Generally speaking, everyone wants to be a celebrity because of their fame.It is true. The stars either actors or sports celebrity they receive lots of attention from the public.

Firstly, if we look into the benefits of being a famous person, small things about them will be followed by public and press. So if we want a good change in society it can be easily carried out by them. For example, advertisement companies use celebrities to advertise their own products.

Furthermore, celebrities are well known to public because of their career, and they get a chance of visiting various places in the world and meeting people from different cultures. In addition to that, they live a wealthy lifestyle with luxury house, expensive car, etc.

Secondly, there are some adverse effects in being a celebrity as well. Major one is losing their privacy. Stars have to face the intruders in their personal life as well. Since they are under limelight, it is very difficult to restrict the limitation of press photographers. For example, princess Diana's death caused by paparazzi chase, that can explain vulnerability of stars. Famous people they are dying to spend their daily life like other people, but they could not able to do because of public.

In my opinion, being a celebrity is a blessed opportunity to serve the society with dignity provided the society respect them and keep their limitations not to intrude in their personal life.