You will be move to new city for work you know people Who live there Ask them for help finding accommodation Tell them where you like to live Tell them the type of palace you are looking for

Dear Aman,

I am writing this letter to make arrangement For the stay at your town and get more information On the place of interest and different service nearby.

I will be arriving with my whole family foe a work. I am looking for a home which is included three double Rooms with the attached washroom for more Privacy and convenience. i would love to have At least well constructed house with natural view. It would be great fully,If you could find near by Palace which gets all services for basic needs. I would also appreciate if you could provide me With the list of good accommodation palace, It would be helpful for me to save time.furthermore, I would like to know if there are any market or Garden near by where we can explore more After busy schudle.It will be very for me to know about The surrounding palace because it helps be to Save time and provide Better service for family Also.

You could send me detailed information through Email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your faithfully,
Gagan.