The bar chart below shows the passenger kilometers traveled by different means of transport in the UK in 1990 and 2000

The bar chart below illustrates the kilometer, which was counted by 5 kind of transportations in the UK from the period 1990 to 2000.
Overall, The distance that Bus and rail went was higher than others. The total of passenger kilometers traveled also rose slightly in 2000.
First of all, the proportion of kilometers in Bus and Rail were 43 and 40 billion kilometers respectively in 1990 before rising to 50 billion kilometers in the next 10 years. Secondly, The percentage of bicycle and motorbike kilometers were higher than air a bit by 2 billions in 1990. However, there was an upward in the distance of air to 10billion, while bicycle and motorbike fell slightly to less than 5 billions in 10 years later.
Finally, The total took up 100 billion kilometers in 1990 then this figure witnessed a huge chance, which grew dramatically by 16 billion kilometers in the period of 2000.