The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting the reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting the reporting the main features,and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of Australian males and females who were committed to physical activity in different age groups in the year 2010. H
It is clear that with the exception of the teenage age group , women were more active in physical activity than men in the other. after mid-twenties, men's percentage decreased whereas women's percentage increased.
Looking at the chart in more details, the number of men outnumbered that of women who were engaged in activism in the youngest age group with 52,8% and 47,7% respectively. In contrast, the trend was reserved, in which the percentage of females was much higher than that of males after mid-twenties. In particular, the disparity was more noticeable in 35 to 44 age group of 13% while other groups saw a minor difference of from 6.7% to 10.2%. However, men's proportion was almost similar to women's one with 46.7% and 47.1% in the oldest age group.
Furthermore, while the number of females who took part in physical activity gradually increased from 47.7% to 53% between the teenager age group and 55 to 64 one, the number of males slightly dropped of 7.7% during the same period.