The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of Australian males and females doing exercises in six different age groups in 2010.
Overall, in Australia over ten years ago, almost women did more regular physical activity than men, with women from 45 to 54 years old doing the most, and the smallest percentage of Australian people doing exercises was men in the group of 35 to 44 years old.
Firstly, males in Australia in 2010 who liked doing more exercises than females were 15 to 24 years old: 52.8% of men did exercises, while just 44.7% of women did them.
In the following two groups of age (25 to 34 and 35 to 44), the proportions were opposite to the first age group. In both age groups, the figures for males were lower than for females by over 6% and 11%, respectively. Besides, the percentage of men decreased while those of women increased.
Among people between 45 and 64, men exercising increased by 2%, while the figure for women slightly declined from 53.3% to 53%.
Finally, the two genders in the oldest age group also liked doing exercises, and the proportions were the same (46.7% for men and 47.1% for women).