The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.

The bar charts illustrate information about comparison in ten main electricity consumer countries production of electricity and consumption of electricity in 2014.

Overall, China and USA was primary consumer and producer of electricity almost five time more other countries. Each country produce energy more than their consumption Instead of Germany who used more electricity than production. Russia was almost produced electricity according to demand.

The graph shows that China produced just above half trillion KWh in 2014 and used 74 billion kwh less these its production. The United States of America had produced 4099 billion Kwh and consume on 3866 billion kwh. Russia is almost 4 times less than of USA in consumption and production. Japan and India produced and used more 600 billion kwh in 2014. Canada France Brazil and Korea produced more energy than consumption around 500 billion kwh.

To sum this Germany produced around 50 billion less electricity than it used 2014.