The bar chart shows the scores of teams A B and C over four different seasons Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart shows the scores of teams A, B and C over four different seasons. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrate the points scored by 3 different teams and how these points changed during the period from 2002 to 2005.

Overall, team B had the highest scores over the period shown. However, the scores of all 3 teams fluctuated every season.

In 2002, team B scored the highest, at 82 points in that season compare to only 5 points of team A. However, the score of team B dropped dramatically to 43 points over the following 3 years, whereas team A's score increased 30 points to 35 points in 2004. In the last season shown, there was a significant decline in the points scored by team A, from 35 points to 8 points. In contrast, the figure of team B slightly went up to 55 points.

Team C generally scored the lowest among 3 teams. With 10 points in 2002, this figure slightly decreased to 5 points in 2005, despite reaching its peak at 2003 where team C scored 15 points.