The bar charts below show the percentages of men and women in employment in three countries in 2005 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar charts below show the percentages of men and women in employment in three countries in 2005 and 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the job percentage of men and women in three countries (Canada, South Korea and Sweden) in two years (2005 and 2015).
Overall, career rates for men are relatively higher than that of women in both years for the given three countries. Canada and South Korea shows a gradual increase in employment for both genders, while Sweden had a decrease in employment percentage of men.
In 2005 and 2015, percentage of women employment rose from just below 40% to around 55% in Canada, from exactly 30% to about 33% in South Korea and from above 40% to precisely 50% in Sweden.
Men acquired a rise in job rates in Canada from just above 60% to 70% and in South Korea from around 75% to just below 80% in 2005 and 2015. Sweden is seen to have a fall in percentage from nearly 80% in 2005 to 70% in 2015.