The charrs below give information about the price of tickets on one airline between Sydnet and Melbourne Australia over a two week period in 2013 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charrs below give information about the price of tickets on one airline between Sydnet and Melbourne, Australia, over a two-week period in 2013.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two bars charts show the differences in the price of round-trip tickets between Sydney and Melbourne of an unidentified airline during the course of two weeks in 2013.
Overall, the airfares between the two cities were relatively similar, and they are distinctly higher on weekends than on weekdays.
Concerning the flights from Sydney to Melbournethe, the ticket price of the first-week Monday reached $80, which was by far the highest during the whole week. It underwent a sharp decrease to $30 in the following week, which was the only difference over the two-week period. Almost no changes in the ticket price were marked on the remaning days. Passengers could pay a lower price – approxiamtely $35 – in the middle of the week, but they were required to pay up to extra $30 on Friday and at weekends for the Melbourne trips.
Regarding the return flights, a similar pattern could be seen in the ticket price. Passengers were able to purchase tickets at the most affordable cost of $35 from Tuesday to Thursday. The first-week Friday ticket price ranked first at $80, followed by the $60 ticket for flights departing on Monday and Saturday. The week later witnessed a fall in the ticket price of these two days, but a stable range at $50 on Sunday.