The chart below gives information about the number of social networking sites people used in Canada in 2014 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about the number of social networking sites people used in Canada in 2014 and 2015.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart shows the percentage of Canadian people who used social websites in 2 years 2014 and 2015. It can be easily seen that both years have the same feature in the proportion of people using multiple sites in the period.

It seems that the majority of people in Canada used a single social networking site. In 2014 there were more than a third of Canadian using one site but this figure dropped to 28% in the following year. In contrast, only a small fraction of Canadian users who used five social networking sites in 2014. However, this number slightly increase by 2% in the next year.

Apart from that, the amount of Canadian using two or no sites were pretty similar. While the number of non social networking users fell by 1% in 2015, the percentage of two sites users rose by the exact same amount in the same year.